Gangsta Homies Stunts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My cousin

4 posters

Go down

My cousin Empty My cousin

Post  [GHS]Shockey Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Guys I have a cousin and he was ingame today and I think he said his name was [BMX]Dude or something and he is 6. He got abit scare when he was ingame with other players. As I said he is 6 and he can't spell very good. He said to me to plz tell hypers off. Now he said hyperz was telling him not to use shortcut English and talk propally now I know that isn't a big deal but he thought it was. Now I don't know if this did happen so Im not acusing anyone. That's what u got told.. He also said no one was helping him in anything. He said he was asking questions and no one was answering him they must have been ignoring him but pryor was afk but hyperz and another admin weren't helping him out. Now that's not very good as admins should help all players put even if he can't spell propally. Now he doesn't want to return because he said they were being big bully wollies. What are we gonna do???
[GHS]Shockey
[GHS]Shockey
Server Leader
Server Leader

Back to top Go down

My cousin Empty Re: My cousin

Post  HyperZ Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

[GHS]Shockey wrote:Guys I have a cousin and he was ingame today and I think he said his name was [BMX]Dude or something and he is 6. He got abit scare when he was ingame with other players. As I said he is 6 and he can't spell very good. He said to me to plz tell hypers off. Now he said hyperz was telling him not to use shortcut English and talk propally now I know that isn't a big deal but he thought it was. Now I don't know if this did happen so Im not acusing anyone. That's what u got told.. He also said no one was helping him in anything. He said he was asking questions and no one was answering him they must have been ignoring him but pryor was afk but hyperz and another admin weren't helping him out. Now that's not very good as admins should help all players put even if he can't spell propally. Now he doesn't want to return because he said they were being big bully wollies. What are we gonna do???

[GHS]Shockey
Dude: why r u plaing in da server, like that, he's tell me 3times
Me: that's awesome, that's why
then i don't understand you, please don't use shortcut eng words

and i don't know, he's ur cousin and 6
Sorry!

HyperZ
HyperZ
Server Scripter
Server Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Shummazo Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:37 pm

hm.!!! i wud help him..when i c him. nevermind though i didnt see him til now Smile
Shummazo
Shummazo

Back to top Go down

Post  [GHS]Shockey Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 am

Lol double post, and he isn't active coz he doesn't have samp. Whenever he comes over I let him play samp on my computer
[GHS]Shockey
[GHS]Shockey
Server Leader
Server Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipul Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 am

ook bro. I will also help him. dw yo
Vipul
Vipul
Server and Forum Owner
Server and Forum Owner